Saturday, June 26, 2021

Another Gone World

Another Gone World

Poster Hut
sort of head shop
I used to walk past in 1981
on the north side of Atlanta.

It was way off the road
a block or two
down Cheshire Bridge Road
not far from the railroad tracks.

I only went in
once or twice
but always noticed it
as I walked that way.

Way over across a field
that was used as a parking lot.

And next to Poster Hut
was the Hot Line
the bar with telephones
in the booths.

That was where I met Tina
she was working there
and called me on phone
in my booth
and went home with me that night.

As Ferlinghetti called it
another picture of
another gone world.

-Will Dockery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay Black Night

Lay Black Night A mystery a little sparkle together. Slab of incredible Gemini events Twin Ace little pilot lines seen by one ofr more...