Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Sensitive One

Sensitive One

When we were young
when we were cool.
That pancake thick mask
made you look like a fool.

Got a stash in my mind
so I can get higher
than you'll ever be.

Pentagrams and cages
pretending to be
a slave of Thoth
you see.

I know you have courage
and you're a midget
just for me.
And he, he's the owl
and sees everything.

Disco salsa
a load of lumpy love
from a casualty
in the battles of love.

Under reconstruction
by the good grace of the King.
By his consent
you bestow on me
your magnanimous love.

Ghost of Cortez the Killer
a spontaneous Hitler.
The mystic ringed
an industrial collapse.

Like a rolling snowball
come feel my nature.
Let's come simultaneously
rebuked and accumulating karma.

It was a lot of fun
but just one of those things.
Sit around on Nebraska Street
and just stew.

Your ice cream from Venus
on my lips.
I must see you tonight
love me
I am the sensitive one.

-Will Dockery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay Black Night

Lay Black Night A mystery a little sparkle together. Slab of incredible Gemini events Twin Ace little pilot lines seen by one ofr more...