Sunday, June 12, 2022

Ozone Stigmata

Ozone Stigmata

On another level
about a thousand years ago-
I tried to hold her
and my heart won't let go.

In countess variations
just another two old souls.
And this net
Don't let go the coat!

On a handbasket from Hell
I hold the handle.
Hand basket from Hell
both sides of the candle.

Read her note yesterday
the memory made me cry.
I drempt I got back to her
over time and over miles.

In this shaky kingdom
My first light that was true.
This light
I raise a lantern for you!

Handbasket from Hell,
I tip the conductor.
Handbasket from Hell
I should have sued the docto
r.
I can hear you calling
from 10, 000 light years away.
And I'd be there with you
but I can't afford to stay.

I remember every hour
8 times a day.
This night
The flames are cold and blue.

Handbasket from Hell
all across Christmas.
Handbasket from Hell
I wonder if they missed us.

-Will Dockery (2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay Black Night

Lay Black Night A mystery a little sparkle together. Slab of incredible Gemini events Twin Ace little pilot lines seen by one ofr more...