Friday, March 19, 2021

Smartest Design In Modern

Smartest Design In Modern

Cold humanity
remains of ice pellets
and foggy after the rains.
Alf is aloof
he's brained on acid.
and here we are
trying to play cards.

Cindy is so detached from him
she's skinny and lanky
sits looking out the window sadly.

Alf falls off the boat
into the icy drink.
Climbs back on
all roped and laughing.

Cindy is naked looking
with her nipples pointing through
her wet t-shirt
covered in red stripes.

Ino's turned grey like a stone
while the others watch.
They wonder if he's fine
or not.

He didn't awaken until the next evening
screaming for a smoke.

Double trouble
look out for the fox
she'll leave you
in her wake.

Preacher's daughter
she's so kinky
I almost come
just thinking about

what she could do for me.

Wander down
the cold weeded hillside
with whoever...
well...
I don't know her name?

Right now
that's just none of your business.

Cindy's chestnut hair
spooky looking green eyes
her soul burdened as if by rocks.

She always forgets
her panties and socks.

I'm knowing there was more there
to her
but it was a very long time ago
and it was Winter.

I was drinking in the rain
when I encountered her.
For the first time
in a couple of months.

I just couldn't give her
the world
or the harvest moon
or Egypt.

People keep telling me
of the joys
of purple passion.

Of rain dances and miel honey
and the rustle of wind
through the valley.

Entangling my shoes
in the roots
I was being seriously me.

Cindy was standing
hitch hiking with Petra
a mystical slut
of some reknown.

They climbed into my Plymouth
into the front seat
and little stone eyes
sat in the middle.

Petra pulled a joint
out of my ashtray.
She said they needed
to get somewhere
out of the rain.

I took them to Petra's
mother's apartment
where they took a shower together
I waited on the sofa
listening to a Doors album.

The room was kind of dark
and I had a hard on
as I waited for the two girls.
Watching the wall
hearing
riders on the storm.

-Will Dockery / 12-8-81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay Black Night

Lay Black Night A mystery a little sparkle together. Slab of incredible Gemini events Twin Ace little pilot lines seen by one ofr more...