Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Off The Cuff (Part Two)

Off The Cuff (Part Two)

Enforced distance
I've known her for a while.
But I could never love her
I'll never know her smile.

Because she can't see me
and I can't see her.
She just lives around the way
but the distance could not be further.

And I can not explain that
can not be really written in a book.
She is like an ancient soul mate
she has such a distant look.

If I had the courage
I'd ask her why she don't seem to like me.
But like I'm sometimes known to do
I'll just wait and see.

Off the cuff
I cry secret tears for you.
Off the cuff
couldn't take a rejection from you.

-Will Dockery (2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay Black Night

Lay Black Night A mystery a little sparkle together. Slab of incredible Gemini events Twin Ace little pilot lines seen by one ofr more...