Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Saint Augustine Blues (Chorus 7)

Saint Augustine Blues (Chorus 7)

Moon watching again tonight
sitting here alone.
Bittersweet here under the glow.
In this place where
this strange soft safe place.

The tide is in
a swiishing smashing
violence against the rocks.
Against the spot where
earloer I stood.

I now stand above it on the deck
and look down at its playful fury.

The waves are startlong to me
high tide rocks the shore.
I'm standing on this deck
over these waves
that threaten to cover me.

The waves pound
a cheap thrill
almost scary.

Big spashing waves
that would certainly take me away.

Full moon
almost hidden
by black blue and grey clouds.

The beach is hidden
battered by the agressive waves.

-Will Dockery (Summer 1997)

1 comment:

Lay Black Night

Lay Black Night A mystery a little sparkle together. Slab of incredible Gemini events Twin Ace little pilot lines seen by one ofr more...